Monday, February 20, 2012

# 02 Lil'A 2nd year

im lost track of blogging.. i am beyond control of my workloads.. despite the lackness of feetime i managed to slot in a birthday party for my lil Pumpkin ..Lil'A.. 

here is one picca at the moment..will upload and update soon after i clear up my workdesk from this teori project..boohoo....today is his birthday but we celebrated it yesterday..and yes he is my dear lil A..baldy huh? perangai tetap same..appearance je berbeza hehe


so Lil'A ...

selamat hari lahir yang ke 2 tahun sayangku .from just a baby crawling effortlessly till turning me into a mad monster chasing you from running especially during feeding time..”Drama king” I would say you ; ) despite from all the hassles, still I am proud of you.. mommy loves you endlessly.. ahhh balik ni siap mommy nak-peluk-ketat-ketat..♥











No comments: